Counseling and family therapy is provided by a trained and licensed counselor. Our counselors are clinically trained — licensed clinical social workers (LCSW) or licensed clinical professional counselors (LCPC) or board-certified behavior analysts (BCBA) — and come from several different training fields such as Family Counseling, Social Work, Art Therapy, or Movement Therapy.
- Therapists and counselors can help families with the unique challenges facing parents who are raising a special needs child.
- Social workers can help your family find local resources or assist you in placing your child in an appropriate school.
- Professional counselors and family counselors can help families with communication problems or challenges that impact family relationships such as divorce or when a family member suffers from a mental or physical illness.
- Art Therapists/Counselors can help you and your child find helpful and healthy ways to interact in the home to encourage emotional bonding and communication.
- Counselors and Behavior Therapists can assist parents in how to address challenging or disruptive behaviors in the home or school.
For more information, please call us at 312-458-9865 or email us at email@example.com.