Counseling and family therapy is provided by a trained and licensed counselor. Our counselors are clinically trained — licensed clinical social workers (LCSW) or licensed clinical professional counselors (LCPC) or board-certified behavior analysts (BCBA) — and come from several different training fields such as Family Counseling, Social Work, Art Therapy, or Movement Therapy.
- Therapists and counselors can help families with the unique challenges facing parents who are raising a special needs child.
- Social workers can help your family find local resources or assist you in placing your child in an appropriate school.
- Professional counselors and family counselors can help families with communication problems or challenges that impact family relationships such as divorce or when a family member suffers from a mental or physical illness.
- Art Therapists/Counselors can help you and your child find helpful and healthy ways to interact in the home to encourage emotional bonding and communication.
- Counselors and Behavior Therapists can assist parents in how to address challenging or disruptive behaviors in the home or school.
For more information, please call us at 312-458-9865 or email us at email@example.com.
Get To Know Our Staff
Meet the group of talented individuals who are specialized in any of your child’s potential needs.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Contact us today to schedule your child’s free consultation.