Tutoring — Therapeutic Play Interactions™
Are you concerned about your child's development? Do you feel your child may be behind in his language or other areas of development?
Therapeutic Play Interactions™ is a program that provides in-home personalized instruction sessions for your child with a child developmental specialist.
A home-based program for children who may be developing a little more slowly than their peers but are not eligible for Early Intervention services or for families within the EI Program who want supplemental intervention or for families who simply wish additional learning experiences for their child in the privacy and security of their own home. Our child development specialists are available to come to your home for one-on-one instructive play sessions with your child, geared toward your child's specific needs.
We offer specific play interactions tailored to help your child learn to:
- Problem solve
- Gain confidence in social situations
- Increase attention span
- Learn to communicate through words and gestures
- Recognize behavioral expectations, decrease frustration and tantrums
Home Based Program Details
The Basic Program consists of an initial consultation with a Developmental Therapist to discuss your concerns and assess your child's play preferences and six sessions of personalized instruction with a Child Developmental Specialist (all CDS have either a Master's degree or are soon to graduate from an accredited Master's program in child development.) All services are provided to you in your home. Additional sessions per week are available.
- Each program consists of six 60-minute sessions held in your home, usually on a weekly basis.
- Registration for rollover programs is available.
- Additional visits can be determined based on scheduling and availability of Developmental Specialists.